Nokia 515

Nokia 515 Pic



NOKIA 515 OVERVIEW


The Nokia 515 is a Optional Dual SIM (Micro-SIM) Candybar Phone from Nokia which runs on Nokia OS, Series 40. Nokia 515 available in White, Black colors and 101.1 g (3.56 oz) of weight. Nokia 515 has 240 x 320 pixels, 2.4 inches (~167 ppi pixel density) display size which supports TFT, 256K colors.

Highlight features of Nokia 515 are GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Bluetooth connectivity options on board. You can take pictures of your beloved ones from its 5 MP camera.



SPECIFICATION & FEATURES


Nokia 515 - Full phone specifications Pic



NOKIA 515 PRICE


Price in USA $152

Price in UK £90

Price in EURO €111

Price in PAK Rs.16,600

Price in INDIA Rs.9,000

1 comment :

  1. hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up something new from right here.
    I did however expertise some technical issues using this web site,
    since I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load
    correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK?

    Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and
    can damage your high quality score if advertising and
    marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a
    lot more of your respective intriguing content.
    Ensure that you update this again very soon.

    My page; Best Wordpress Plugins For Business

    ReplyDelete